This is the latest 5th generation Starter Misting System. It's basic in its design to act as a starting point for customization or to be used on a small scale the way it is. This system is based on a robust pump with the latest timer technology providing exceptional and reliable performance. It can easily run 1 nozzle or can be upgraded to as many as 10. If you're planning to run more than 10 be sure to order the Ultimate or Advanced Misting Systems.
The MistKing Starter Misting System v5.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 10 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been extensively tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 1 Value L misting assembly. Assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5 cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- Reservoir bulkhead with o-ring and plug.
- 15 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- New Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 with improved electronics.
- Reservoir filter
- 5 tubing clips with screws
- Reference manual
- To upgrade the pump to its more robust sibling consider MKP-100. Even more reliable with larger motor and twice the flow. It can run 1 or up to 20 misting assemblies! It is our pump of choice!
- By default this system comes with ST-24 Seconds Timer, but you can change your selection to either RCT-24 or HT-24 depending on your requirements.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action here.
- You can choose the ZipDrip valve to eliminate any dripping after misting or upgrade to the Plus Pack. ZipDrip valve is optional and instantly releases all the pressure in the misting lines, resulting in ZERO (ZIP!) drip. Plus pack offers ZipDrip and other extras found in the ultimate system.
- Screen top wedges are useful in installing misting assemblies into screen tops or cages. Not needed for solid surfaces that can be drilled like glass, acrylic, wood, etc. Perfectly sized with counter sunk holes and include mounting screws.
The MistKing Starter System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 10 nozzles. These misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major zoos, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized the dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.
We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars. The misting system comes with instructions and a push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.