This is the latest 5th generation MistKing Ultimate Misting System. Created based on most often ordered parts and feedback from customers coupled with MistKing's constant thirst to do better.
Each version sold before had some major improvement that made it better than the previous. This time the improvement of the timer was tackled. It's the brain controlling the misting system.
The MistKing Ultimate Value Misting System v5.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing systems. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes super low flow check-valved spray tips, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - the nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip!
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- 1/4" Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- "T" connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- "L" connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.
- Reference manual
The MistKing Ultimate System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles. These misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major zoos, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized the dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.
We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars. The misting system comes with instructions and a push in bulkhead fitting to convert any bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.